NOTE: The Residency Determination Office is now located in McEniry 113
All graduate students seeking a residency review must submit the Residence and Tuition Status Application prior to the semester filing deadline. Please be sure:
- that you have already met the NC residency requirements before submitting your application.
- to refer to the Filing Deadlines link for application filing dates.
- to select the correct application review term. Please note that once you select the application term for your residency application, you will not be able to change your selection.
- you are a graduate student - and you have earned a Bachelor's degree.
IMPORTANT: The review of your residency will not begin until you have submitted your application.
- On the Confirmation page, you will be asked to provide your password to electronically sign your online application.
- You must then click on the Submit Application button.
- Your Application Status will change from 'In Progress' to 'Submitted'.